Thursday, July 27, 2017

Pink & Remo

This review note was written on October 29, 2016 · 
Have been watching a few movies in the past month. Did not feel like writing my thoughts here. For not any specific reason. Just didn't have the mood 
Pink was good. Bachchan was as usual...remarkable! The cast was hand-picked and perfect. There were gaping holes in the screenplay. But the message was loud and clear. Girls! Watch out!! Guys! Watch out twice!! #pink
Then it was Remo. Makeup as an art form has become testimony to how it can contribute to a film's success, in this movie. They used to say if a male actor can pull off a lady role, then he has defined himself as an actor. Sivakarthikeyan pulls it through deftly. If I were a man, I would have fallen in love with Regina Motwani 'sister' Don't ask for more on the movie! Asking me for trouble, that is! #Remo
The Diwali season forced me to elevate my spirits. And so I go with family and friends for Dhanush's Kodi last evening. Review? Coming soon...

No comments: