Thursday, February 21, 2008

Puff...puff...here comes my first post...

Thanks all who encouraged me to start my own blog. Incidentally, I also attended a forum on techniques of good writing. Some experts kept insisting writing is Science. I strongly disagreed, though! It has to be an ART! Otherwise, how come all those who top their Science papers in school do not usually come out well in their Literature papers?! If a Research Scientist could also write gripping tales, he is really a gifted person. Well, well...my first post is not about whether Writing is an Art or a Science... it is just a launch post...

I would be talking about projects and the goof-ups, some fun stories from my personal life, some of my friends, some incidents which left a deep impact in me, when I cried most, when I laughed most and what not? Welcome all to the world of GD!

No comments: