Sunday, October 14, 2018

‘96


How many times I tell myself not to get carried away by the hype? I have never learnt my lesson.
Yes, #VS is one of my favourites. Yes, #Trisha is not one of my favourites. Yes, Romance is one of my favourite genres. But what could have been crisply told in less than 120 minutes was dragged and dragged and dragged for close to 157 minutes!!! In fact when Trisha finally says she wants to spend some more time with VS, I felt like shouting, “Please do whatever you want, but spare us!”
Good casting of the junior roles, especially Devadarshini’s! VS is as always but as always his dialogue delivery lets you down. Trisha - of all her movies, I liked her in this one. Since VS is not a chatty character, somehow there is a feeling of the story on his side being incomplete.
We need a lot of patience to sit through this slow paced, unfulfilled, clean romance!

No comments: